The 2012 Hastings Leadership Academy for Women will take place July 11-14, 2012 at Hastings Law School in San Francisco. Here are several ways to learn more about the Leadership Academy:
Local law-firm sponsored receptions to meet alumnae and discuss their experience:
- San Francisco, February 29, at DLA Piper
- Washington, DC, March 20, at Finnegan Henderson
- Los Angeles, March 28, at Manatt Phelps Phillips
- New York, April 24, at McCarter & English (co-sponsored by Lowenstein Sandler)
- National Teleconference: April 3, 9:00-10:00 am Pacific time
This teleconference will discuss how the Leadership Academy prepares women for leadership.
Faculty and alumnae will briefly discuss the skills and strategies learned in the course and how they have translated into real results. Then you will be able to ask them questions and learn how the Leadership Academy can help you and the women in your firm become successful leaders.
Greg Jordan, Chair, Reed Smith LLP
Nancy Laben, General Counsel, AECOM
Tanya Lawson, Partner, Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold LLP
Kit Chaskin, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
Visit our website: http://www.attorneyretention.org/LAW/